We all want to keep our body healthy. I understand how important it is to be healthy only when I am sick and tired. There are some very simple rules that we can follow to stay healthy.
- Eat less sugar. Eat less of foods that contain direct sugar, such as sweets, pies, chocolate, lozenges, biscuits, bottled or packet drinks. Your daily calorie intake. No more than 10 percent of that can come from sugar. Straight sugar will raise cholesterol in your body, and damage your teeth.
- Drink plenty of water. Drinking water will not cause kidney stones, body temperature will be normal, constipation will not occur. Children above the age of eight should drink at least two liters o
f a day.
- Say no to soft drinks. Not only are soft drinks high in sugar; It contains sulfates, which are harmful to bones. Avoid fruit juices that contain sugar. Eat fruit, not juice.
- It is not right to eat full, not to eat too much. Parents are often satisfied by feeding their children more. It’s not right. Children should be allowed to eat as much as they can eat. But if the baby is underweight, see a doctor or a nutritionist.
- Food should be balanced. It should contain food like vegetables, fruits, milk, meat, pulses, rice.
- Need enough sleep. Will sleep at night, stay awake during the day. Children between 6 and 12 years of age need 9 to 12 hours of sleep. Children aged 12 to 18 years should get 8 to 10 hours of sleep.
- Spend less time in front of the screen. Be it TV or computer, not more than two hours a day.
- A lot of sports should be done. At least one hour of running a day should be involved in sports. Go cycling, swimming, skipping; Indulge in sports like football, cricket, volleyball, badminton, table tennis.
- Sitting posture, standing posture, walking posture should be correct. Sit with the spine straight. Both knees will be at the same height. The chin will be parallel to the ground. Both shoulders will be at the same height.
- Must be clean. Follow the rules of hand washing. Sneeze into a tissue paper, then throw it in the bin. If not, bend the elbow and hold it to the nose and sneeze there. Do not keep fingernails long.
- Brush your teeth regularly – before going to bed at night and after breakfast in the morning. There are also rules for brushing teeth. Use the right brush. If you have problems with your teeth, you should go to the dentist.
- You may have an allergy to a food or substance or environment. Identify it. Some are allergic to nuts, some are allergic to duck eggs, shrimp or hilsa fish or beef. Even if the cat is in the house, someone is allergic. Many people are allergic to dust. Some people are allergic to flower molecules. If you have any allergies, follow your doctor’s advice.
- Eat less salt. It is better to eat less chips-like food. I heard a doctor say, if we eat less sugar and salt, half the disease will disappear from the world.
- It is better to take the stairs instead of the elevator. Walk up to two or three floors. It is better if you do not ride a rickshaw or a car for a short distance.
- It is better to see a doctor regularly. Follow the doctor’s advice. Your parents will consult with the doctor and decide how many days you need to have your health checked.
Whether your weight is right or not, whether you have any problems with your eyes or not, whether you have any problems with your teeth – consult a doctor about these things.
Note. if you have any new suggest then comment below. we will update your comment.